3.19.2009

It's a Boy!



Connor Steven Waite

Was born yesterday coming in at a perfect 6 lbs 8 oz with lots of dark brown hair and the cutest little face ever! Of course, in my rush to get down to the hospital after work I forgot my good camera, but luckily had my old one in my purse and managed to snap some pics. I am so happy for Lani and Kevin, they will be amazing parents!

I think this is officially their first family photo.

Lani was a champ and delivered with a C-section after 13+ hours of contractions

Proud new daddy Kevin
Sadly my mom and I both have head colds, hence the scary masks.


It was so fun to be there when Lani got to hold him for the first time. The tears were definitely welling up for all of us :)

1 comment:

jenna said...

brings a tear. what a sweet and tender moment. congrats auntie!