7.08.2009

Mind Blown.

I am the first to admit that I don't know a whole lot about computers or technology---relatively speaking. My generation has grown up with it and almost everyday at work I am surprised when I have to help a man, who makes about 10 times as much money as me, perform the simplest tasks on his computer. Or, how my 4 year-old niece is more technically savvy than my mother. Sorry mom :)

But when I really stop and think about how many times I Google something at work or home, or text someone, or G-chat, or watch a You Tube video, it's a little mind-blowing. Everyday, we are inundated with information. It's awesome and a little frightening.



My favorite part had to be the "B.G" thing. I think I might have to start using that in my everyday vocabulary.

1 comment:

Chad and Clair said...

My mind is a little blown and it also hurts a little. That was really interesting. I'm sad dinner didn't work out but we will get together soon! We will!