12.23.2010

A few of my favorite things...


raindrops on roses

Last weekend was the annual Wiseman (extended) family Christmas party and this year it fell on our family's turn to host. As my mom has been busy helping Lani with the new baby Crew, Lacey and I decided to take it on. Well Lacey did most everything, and I just focused on the centerpieces, for which I decided to use the theme of "My Favorite Things"















Everyone brought food to share which was delicious (my aunts are all amazing cooks). Lacey made about 30 of these cute little gingerbread houses for all the little kiddies to decorate.





It's always fun to see family and share traditions this time of year ! Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

linds you did an amazing job! i love all the pics too! will you upload those to snapfish for me?
merry christmas!

Lani said...

wow looks like a lot of fun! I love all your center pieces they are so darling.