10.02.2014

Welcome October

I feel like the world gives a collective, relaxed sigh when October comes. Like our minds can just put on a pair of cozy socks and curl up next to the window with a cup of hot chocolate and watch the leaves fall lazily from the trees.  Mmmmm, isn't it the best?

I'm desperate to drive up into the mountains and see some of the leaves and teach Cadie all about my favorite season :)

There's been some exciting developments lately.  Brody passed the bar!!! He has his swearing-in ceremony in a few weeks and he will officially be official. He's an attorney. My esquire.  A bonified lawyer.  He has worked so hard for it and I couldn't be more proud.

I've been pretty bad about updating the blog so here are a few snapshots of life lately, enjoy!

Not a bad view from my downtown office where I'm working part-time
She loves spending time with her Grammies
Celebrating passing the bar with a little surf and turf and Market Street
Matchy matchy on Patriot's Day
She feels the same way I do about DDP

1 comment:

Lacey said...

she is the cutest sis!!