9.29.2015

Can't Help Myself



















I spent some of the weekend putting up some fall decor around my mom's house.  I don't have my own and it's almost unhealthy how excited I get and how much time I spend just thinking about having a house to decorate for holidays someday.  I made that Halloween banner and advent calendar last year (total PB knockoffs), and I claim it's for my kids to enjoy but really...I couldn't wait to get them out of storage :)  I may have already been stressing about the thought of not ordering Baby Girl #2's stocking early enough to have by Christmas...yes I've thought about this multiple times and I have the actual stocking already picked out and ready to go, we just need to decide on a name.  Which, currently our front runners are Abby, Emily and Olivia.
















I'm officially in my third trimester now (I'll post a bump update soon), and I'm starting to feel it. The kicks aren't magical, soft little movements anymore but painful, sharp jabs and stretches--I'd forgotten how bad they can hurt. But I must say this pregnancy has been a lot less painful overall and not just because we aren't dealing with the stress of a flooded apartment, graduation, and a cross-country move.  There has been no tailbone pain to speak of, barely any sciatic nerve pain, and only a couple instances of round ligament pain so far (knock on wood). It's gone by so fast and I feel like once October hits the rest of the year will fly by. It's crazy to think that Baby Girl #2 will be here in 10 weeks, and that Halloween and Thanksgiving will both happen during that 10 weeks. Yikes!

No comments: