8.08.2009

One Year Older and Wiser Too



The past two weeks have been quite eventful. First it was my birthday, then Brody's was 5 days later and then yesterday we celebrated our 1 year anniversary. I can't believe how fast it has gone by! We celebrated with a little picnic in the park where Brody proposed and then he surprised me with a little couples' massage. It was fantastic, I can't believe how lucky I am! These are some pictures we snapped at the park.




This rock is our "landmark" for knowing the exact spot.



5 comments:

Kathy said...

You two are so cute. Congrats on one year and happy birthday to you both!

McCall B. said...

Linds- Happy (late) birthday. You are a great photographer and being so photogenic helps too. You guys are a darling couple.
I saw this article and thought I'd share it since you wrote that post about John Hughes.

http://wellknowwhenwegetthere.blogspot.com/2009/08/sincerely-john-hughes.html

Kevin, Lani, Connor and Crew said...

Congratulations! I know it will just keep going faster from here on out. Love you guys, I love your pics especially since you guys had to be the photographers yourself.

Nielsen Family said...

um...adorable? Yes! You guys are so cute! Your hair looks so cute too! Totally jealous of the couples massage. I bet that was so nice.

Brett and Rachel said...

Linds!!!! I'm so glad I stumbled onto your blog! Now I can keep tabs on all you've been up to. You look so awesome! And congrats on 1 year. Oh, how I've missed you!!!