9.13.2010

Equestrian Love


Can I please just live in these Anthropologie ads? They remind me of the classic Ralph Lauren commercials which have always been my favorites.




Seriously, they are so beautiful and I'm in love with all things preppy / equestrian lately. Well I've always had a soft spot for preppy and lately I've been trying to find some classic, A-line skirts just in a nice solid but to no avail. Don't get me wrong, I love a good pencil skirt but I feel like that's all that's out right now. I'm so at a loss I'm seriously considering these uniform skirts from Lands End. Uniforms people! Are they hideous or cute? Please tell me and don't hold back. Or, if you know of any beautiful a-line skirts send me a link, I'm dying here people.


And may I just say that I LOVE Diane Keaton's style! She always looks amazing and original whether its her ultra feminine (cinched at the waist) skirt and blouse combos with the over-sized belt, or the men's wear a la Annie Hall. Love it.








4 comments:

Lacey said...

love diane keaton, and not just her style! linds, you can pull of anything, and i think the uniform skirts are cute. you look good in anything. love ya!

Lani said...

I agree with sister you can pull off anything you little tall skinny purple thing. I threw in the purple thing from best in show if she doesn't get it. Anyway I think the uniforms would be darling especially with a nice button down white shirt, super cute.

Kat said...

oh i love the skirt in the top ad! heres a couple skirts that are super cute.

http://www.modcloth.com/store/ModCloth/Womens/Bottoms/Le+Centre+Pompidou+Skirt

http://www.modcloth.com/store/ModCloth/Womens/Bottoms/New+College+Try+Skirt

http://www.modcloth.com/store/ModCloth/Womens/Bottoms/Moondance+Skirt

mafoulgfam said...

Uniform skirts: yes.
Diane keaton's style: also yes.