9.07.2010

Labor Day

It was a wonderful holiday weekend, full of shopping, family, and more shopping. I don't know what came over me but I just couldn't get enough! I think I'm just so excited for fall, it's my favorite season by far. The leaves, the cool crisp air, layering clothes, boots, etc. etc. These incredible plaid boat shoes were just one of many purchases this weekend. Word to the wise, if you plan to go to the Park City outlets next labor day the sales are amazing, yes. but the traffic is horrific. Consider yourself warned. After my exploits at the outlets I spent the rest of Monday soaking up the sun and reading at my parent's cabin. It was lovely.








4 comments:

Lacey said...

love the pic of your shoes, so relaxing! i love that place and hate when i have to go.

Kat said...

i love your shoes! and i miss our gchats...

Chad and Clair said...

I remember our cabin retreat...so long ago. Hey did you get my message on facebook? Call me when you get a chance. I have a favor to ask...

Lani said...

Nice pics, I am sad I couldn't go. I am jealous of your shopping adventures too! Are you reading mockingjay? call me so we can talk about it sometime!