4.12.2011

Honest Abe


As 2011 is the 150th anniversary of the Civil War, I just had to do a post about my second-favorite president (G-dubs will always be my fave). I am a big believer in divine inspiration in early-American history and this man was incredible. Seriously just amazing. I think it's always a good idea to reflect and be grateful for those who went before, to make our lives what they are today.

Brody and I were lucky to see an exhibit at the Smithsonian about him a couple of years ago.

that's me next to his actual top hat!

I can't wait to see the new Robert Redford movie, The Conspirator, it looks amazing and comes out this weekend. No coincidence there.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity,
but if you want to test a man's character,

give him power."
-A. Lincoln

No comments: