4.21.2011

If I were planning the Royal Wedding...


I think all the madness is a little over the top, but I just LOVE weddings so, here are some options I think are beautiful...

The Dress:

I love this first Reem Acra dress, and the one in the middle reminds me of a modern version of Grace Kelly's wedding dress.

The shoes:

Could be a good "something blue"

The Jewelry:

Pearls are always the classy choice

The Cake:


The Bouquet:


The Wedding Party:

I love the idea of Navy and Gray, but you can't go wrong with soft neutrals...

Centerpieces:

Natural..or dramatic

Ambience:



The hair:


Make-up:

Soft and natural...or a little more glamorous

I can't wait to see how it all comes together!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

i love all of your ideas, so fun pretend planning another wedding.

Kat said...

Love that first dress. LOVE it.