5.05.2011

Mrs. Daisy

I did it.
Again.
I chopped my hair short.

Which prompted a co-worker to tell me I looked like Daisy Buchanan of Great Gatsby fame. I'll take a Mia Farrow comparison any day, and yes I know she was only talking about the haircut. Speaking of The Great Gatsby, have you heard that Baz Luhrman is directing a new version to come out in a couple of years. And yes, ladies, Mr. LEO DiCAPRIO himself is playing Gatsby

Leo (*whispered for my sisters)

the role originally made famous by Robert Redford. Don't worry I saw him at Sundance this year. Remember, he thought I was a legit paparazzi? It was a proud moment...

(this one's for you mom)


And the lovely Carey Mulligan is going to be playing Daisy in the new version. I think she'll be great.

Tobey Macguire is playing Nick Carroway and Isla Fischer will be Myrtle


I can't wait for this movie! I think I need to read the book again...

2 comments:

Lacey said...

You are just gorgeous Linds. and thanks for the 'Leo' shout out, loved it!!!

Lani said...

You need to show us a picture of you, hello! "LEO, is he sleeping I guess mini me doesn't get any chocolate"