5.18.2012

Twins!





Lacey had her twins on Wednesday!!! She was induced and had to have a C-section because both babies were breech, but everything went well and she is recovering nicely. Baby Boy was 7 lbs 2 ounces and Baby Girl was 5 lbs 15 ounces.  I say Baby Boy and Baby Girl because they haven't quite decided on their names yet :)


I think the boy totally looks like Miller and the girl looks like Halle.  It pains me not to be in Salt Lake right now to welcome those sweet little babes to the world and of course to take pictures, but thank goodness for Instagram and Facebook photos to tide me over for now. I can't wait to meet these two little precious gems!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Congratulations Lacey ... sounds like a tough delivery though. They look so sweet ... I'd love to hold them!! It's been quite awhile since we've had a baby in the family!! The youngest boys just turned 3!

Kat said...

oh cute little twinners! i usually don't think newborns resemble anybody yet, but that little girl looks so much like your sister! adorable babies, yay for nieces and nephews!