12.12.2012

Low Maintenance

I'll be honest... I wasn't exactly on top of the Christmas cards this year.  All of the sudden it was December and I didn't have a good picture of Brody & I.  Oops.

So the Sunday before last we busted out the tripod, walked around the corner (literally), waited for the pedestrians to pass, and four self-timed pictures later--we were done.  We're pretty high maintenance I know...

But the best part were the test shots I took.  The first was in the apartment just to make sure the camera was working (when there were only 3 minutes left in the 49ers game, notice the textbook propped on desk.) The second shot was to test the timer and determine where we should stand in relation to the tripod for the composition of the photo.















Let's just go ahead and zoom right in on Brody's expression on that second one (which was purely candid)



















A clear and resounding kill me now :)

It was too good not to share.  That's the beauty of marrying someone who isn't remotely vain and lets me post these on our blog. I love him, he's such a good sport.  But in my defense, we were so quick taking our pictures we got back in time for the last minute and a half of the game.

3 comments:

Kat said...

hahaha this is amazing. way to be full of christmas cheer brody!

Lacey said...

ha ha i love it!

Kevin, Lani, Connor and Crew said...

Ok so I love the quotes from A Christmas Story and it's just too good, and I also watched Home Alone and no offense Kevin but you just didn't laugh like my Mom laughs at everyone driving into the statue. Oh Brody your face is to die for it pretty much sums up how all men feel about having to take a Christmas Card photo or any photo so good and especially to misss the end of a football game. Good for you!