1.14.2014

Un Update (with pictures)

So we are still living in a war zone. There were a bunch of de-humidifying fans going all weekend and thanks to our insurance we were able to stay in the hotel right next to our apartment building.  Having a King size bed for those nights was very much needed, but we were back in our apartment last night and have to see what they say today. We have been trying to stay positive but it's really really trying my patience and with the future so uncertain and no end-date in sight, it's really hard not to want to just break down into tears (that's probably more prego hormones than anything).  I have a lot more pictures, but here are a select few to give you a sense of what it's been like...

























In case you were wondering---no, 6'2" Brody and 5-months pregnant Lindsey do NOT fit comfortably on our little full-size sofabed. Thanks to the love sac, the far end of the living room was spared from the waters so that's basically where we and all of our crap have been relegated. Doesn't just looking at the mess and chaos in these pictures stress you out??

Sorry, I know this has been a really whiny and complainy post, so in the spirit of not being completely negative, I took some pictures at the hotel too to show the contrast.
















Aahhhhhhhhhh yes.  King size.
And I took a picture of my bump in the full-size mirror. Speaking of which--Brody felt baby girl kick for the first time over the weekend!  So that was a definite highlight :)

And I met up with one of my favorite friends on Friday for lunch and she was sweet enough to bring me a red velvet Georgetown cupcake so it hasn't been all bad.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

oh sis, i can't even imagine! yucky!