11.10.2014

A Sandlot Halloween




























For Cadie's first Halloween, I knew I wanted to do a group costume of sorts but kind of struggled for a while to find the right one--I also didn't really want to have to buy anything. We finally settle on Squints, Wendy Peffercorn, and the cutest little baseball from The Sandlot. I was pretty pleased with how it turned out and couldn't believe what an incredibly warm Halloween it was. This has truly been one of the best Utah's falls in living memory for me.





















Having a babe has made me so much more excited for Christmas too--I may have already ordered all of our stockings and Cadie's baby's first Christmas ornament.  And if the radio doesn't start playing Christmas music soon, I may just have to be one of those people. I can't help it, it's so much more fun with a kid (even though I realize she will have no idea what's going on).  Bring on the rest of the Holidays!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

its perfect sister!