11.20.2014

It Happened










I became one of those parents who just posts pictures of their baby. I knew it was a risk, but my goodness she's just so freaking cute I can't help myself.  I was looking back through the last couple of posts on here and realized that they are all mostly pictures (which is all anyone really wants to see anyway) but they were all a little too glossy and sunshiney and I don't want my life to appear edited. So here is some good ol' fashion text and some real life.

Brody is still looking for a job, the Utah legal market is quite small to begin with and with two feeder schools already, jobs for attorneys are very few and far between. We knew this coming out here, and I know it's going to work out and that he will find something eventually, but any leads and good vibes are totally welcome. Send them our way :)

We are still living at my parent's house.  And honestly, it's been pretty great so far. It's different for sure, but not in a bad way. Having so many adults around to help with the babe has been so nice.  We have our own little area of the house with our own bathroom so we don't feel crowded, surprisingly, considering how many people are living here. I totally get why people live in multi-generational households in other parts of the world. It takes a village, as they say, and living under the same roof as the rest of the village is really convenient.

I'm working part-time at my old job and can't believe how lucky I got.  Cadie just happens to sleep-in everyday during the hours when I'm in the office. The starts aligned in so many ways for this job and it just confirms that we are supposed to be here.

No comments: