12.06.2014

Christmas Cards




























I finally got around to ordering our Christmas cards and couldn't believe Brody and I have celebrated so many holiday seasons together.  This year's will always hold a special place in my heart because it's our first with the little goose. We decided on this picture in particular because it was one of the few with a genuine smile from Brody and I. And I can't get over that baby girl's expression, this was one of the few where she wasn't trying to grab the little tree I'm holding too ;)

I have loved doing our cards ever since we got married and I can't believe we already have six year's worth! It was so fun to look back at all of them and see how much we've changed.

Look at those young pups!























And because it's always fun to see the ones that didn't make the cut, here are some more from this year. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Lacey said...

love this sis. my fav out take is the second one, your face is good!