9.22.2009

HGTV


I was on a complete HGTV kick this past weekend, and may I just say that Candice Olson's designs truly are DEVINE. Well, all these home decorating, renovating shows, etc. got me thinking about owning a house someday. So yesterday I wandered onto the Utah Real Estate website and did a little dream house shopping to pass the time--very fun, but a little depressing. I finally settled on this little gem, but would prefer it in a different location...riiiiiight.

sigh...






Yes, this could be yours for a mere $1.8 million dollars. It is a fun way to pass the time when bored though...

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I'm obsessed with that bathroom. I cannot even imagine having a shower separate from a luxurious bathtub. I may or may not have applied numerous times to be featured on an HGTV show.

jenna said...

that is pretty much my dream house. i LOVE everything about that style. seriously. LOVE.

Lani said...

wow that was an amazing home, but your style may change by the time you have that...right? Well we missed you guys on sunday and oh man you missed out on some awesome potstickers! Anyway I loved the kitchen it was the coolest and yes I am always addicted to HGTV.