2.01.2010

A few more items

I told you there would be more to come (and I had to steal a few from my comment-leavers)...

  1. Float in the Dead Sea

  2. See the Northern Lights

  3. Scuba in the Great Barrier Reef

  4. Great Wall

  5. Tulips in Holland

  6. Play tennis on that crazy hotel in Dubai

  7. Visit Angkor Wat in Thailand

  8. Easter Island

  9. Shop Harrod's in London

  10. Visit the Charm City Cakes bakery in Baltimore

  11. See a finals at Wimbledon & the US Open

  12. Go to a Yankee Game

  13. Stay at a B&B in Vermont in the fall

  14. See Carmen at the Sydney Opera House

  15. Be on a show on HGTV (preferably Divine Design)

  16. See a taping of Oprah (I need to hurry on this one)

  17. Meet a US President

  18. Cliff jump in Mexico

  19. Ride the Maid of the Mist at Niagra

  20. See Chichen Itza

  21. Visit China's Forbidden City

  22. Relax in Bora Bora

  23. See the temples of Bagan

  24. Soak in the Iceland hot springs

2 comments:

Lani said...

Love it and again very depressing, I would also add go to Alaska during the summer where it is light all day long, and all the beautiful scenery.

Unknown said...

I'm obsessed! I'm just going to print your list out and make it my own. That tennis court blows my mind! All of them do!!