8.13.2010

Preston Hollow



Well I finally took some pictures of the new place for anyone that was curious what our apartment looks like (Katherine) or those of you who helped us move and were wondering how we were ever going to fit everything--particularly the love sac and couch. It's a lot smaller than our last place but is well worth it. It has brand new carpet (I saw them installing it the day before we moved in with my own eyes), there isn't a spec of mold in our bathroom, there's plenty of wondrous natural light, and the best part..... the washer and dryer. Some of you old roomies will definitely recognize some oldies but goodies. It's definitely still a 'student' apartment, but we are loving the change!

























4 comments:

FoulgerFamily said...

What a great place! You have a great eye, you are really talented - I especially love all the little birds!

Kathy said...

let's talk about the dresser in your room. AMAZING. great decorating. it is so cute!

Kat said...

yay for no mold and a cute new apartment! love it. come to my house and decorate, it needs it desperately. and that dresser in your bedroom is incredible. is that something you acquired through the fam, or found? if you found it, you need to tell me where.

Lani said...

Looks like it smells nice in there, without threat of getting mold spores in my lungs! just kidding it looks great I am impressed with your use of space and I am particularly jealous of your washer and dryer! I have to come see it soon though, love ya sister!