2.26.2011

I have tasted justice, and it is sweet

Good news friends and family, I am getting a reimbursement for my towing fee from the outlets!!!!

I had written a demand letter to the GM for the Park City Tanger Outlets on Wednesday, (I even copied the Mayor of Park City and the president of the Utah Better Business Bureau) citing all kinds of Utah Administrative codes and the Park City Municipal code about signage requirements for no parking and tow zones and the general manager called me the next day!! She said that it sounded like I was a frequent shopper and that they felt bad that I'd had such a negative experience and that they would be happy to send me a check for the $250. I just had to send them a copy of my towing receipt and the check will be in the mail next Thursday!

I love America.

And I still love the outlets.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome!!! I love a good success story!