1.09.2012

That's More Like It


First of all let me just say...Downton Abbey is pretty fantastic. I may have watched the entire first season last week on Netflix (don't judge too harshly it's only 7 episodes). Who would have thought a BBC/PBS show would be so good?! Watch it. Thank me later.

It was a gorgeous weekend. Weirdly nice for the first week of January anywhere. I took the snapshot below of the temperature on Saturday afternoon while I was taking a break from Downton and perusing some after-Christmas sales.

And just like that, it snowed today for the first time since we've been in DC and I have to say I was rather happy to see it. It wasn't much, and wasn't sticking at all but that didn't stop a few co-workers from wondering weather we were going to have work tomorrow...so funny. I can count the number of snow days I had as a kid on one hand. Two. We had two.

No comments: