4.09.2012

Look for Less

It's getting a little too political around here so let's take it down a knotch with some retail.  I love finding a perfectly affordable substitute for something out of my price range:




J Crew  Oxford Flats $138 /  Gap Outlet $35 (probably my best purchase in a while)




J Crew Martina Suede Wedge $199 (on sale orig. $228) / Target $29




Anthropologie Fabriella T-Straps $110 /  Asos Gladiator Espadrille Wedges $75








J Crew Viv Bow Flats $228 /  Me Too "Patty" $89




Madewell Sidewalk Skimmer $98 / Old Navy Canvas Polka Dot Flats $19




J Crew Seville canvas espadrilles $138 /  Asos Mid Height Wedges $44





J Crew Viv Patent Flats $188  /  Urban Outfitters BDG Pointy Skimmer $34




Topshop St. Tropez Loafer $138   /  Urban Outfitters Classic canvas loafer $34

No, I don't own all of these, but I may need to buy one of the nude flats for summer :)

4 comments:

Lani said...

I hear them all and Mom bought the old navy ones but they were too small so she said she would give them to you so don't buy those! I love ya sister!

Lani said...

oops I meant to say "Heart" not hear.."woops little not here Russ you work on that"

Lacey said...

you are good sister. mom told me she sent you the shoes, but put lindsey wiseman on the package, she is so funny!
i kinda want all of them.

Lacey said...

ps, lani is funny