6.27.2012

Demon Pigeon

There I was, walking to work on the sidewalk and I noticed a pigeon ahead, right in my path.  As I got closer, it turned it's head and stared at me with its red, beady little eye. It was very unnerving to say the least...

And there we were, in a game of chicken. 

I expected it to move into the grass, as most of them do, but no. He didn't move at all and just continued to stare poker-faced at me.  I was 3 ft. away.  Still nothing.  2 ft. Then, as I was about to either kick it or step on it, I went left and walked around it. And still it didn't move. It wasn't eating anything, there was no food on the sidewalk that it was focused on. It was just insane. An insane, freaky pigeon.

6 comments:

Lani said...

Ha Ha that is such a you story! Ok so I took all those home videos that were odd sized and got them put on DVD's and I just started watching some and oh my gosh how embarassingly funny. We are all so prepubesent and late 90's it is hillarious! I will send you an email because they gave me a way to look at them online for a couple months so yeah you should check them out it is hillarious!

Adrien said...

That is so sick and creepy...

Unknown said...

i hate birds.... and a brave bird... forget about it.... maybe that thing stole your soul with its beady little eyes.... creeptastic.... but so great that it beat you in a game of chicken.... Sucker! He probably flew over your car right after and pooped on it just to add insult to injury! or maybe it was just too damn hot to move! haha either way, love your adventures in DC!

Lacey said...

lol birds are freaky, and that one sounds super freaktified!im glad it didn't attack you though, good call for walking around it.

Kat said...

You should have punted it. I'm a little disappointed.

Met You Today said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEjUAnPc2VA