8.09.2013

Birthdays Galore

Happy Weekend everyone!














It's been a busy couple of weeks full of both our birthdays and our anniversary!  For my birthday I came home from work to a clean house, flowers, chocolates and some presents (he's the best one). And then we enjoyed a sunset dinner and walk home in incredible, humidity-less weather, walking along embassy row (something I've always wanted to do).  Brody's birthday fell on a Saturday which meant sleeping-in late, unwrapping his presents still in our PJ's, then capping the day off with dinner and a movie.

We also celebrated our 5-year anniversary this week! I'm not very big on social media PDA (is there anything more disingenuous?) but I can't believe how lucky I am to share my life with my best friend. It's been the greatest adventure :)


No comments: