8.23.2013

Giddy

Things. are. happening. Summer is drawing to a close and there is so much to look forward too!














  • Brody and I are going to Philly this weekend! Cheese-steaks, Rocky reenactments, and Revolutionary war history galore
  • Fall is right around the corner and my heart leaps with joy at the thought (see here and here for full details on why this--the best season of the year--is my all-time favorite).
  • Brody is starting his third and FINAL year of law school next week.  We're so close! We can do this. 
  • We are going down to Charlottesville next weekend to see the BYU vs. Virginia game and explore charming Charlottesville and Monticello.
  • My mom and sisters are coming to visit in just over a month and I'm so excited! It will be the first time in a long time that it's been just the Wiseman girls :)  a huge thank-you to my dad and brothers-in-law for making this happen, you guys are the best!!!
  • And a major bucket list item will be checked off this year as I will be venturing to Salem, MA for Halloween festivities this year!!!!!!! I have strong feelings for Halloween and Salem is basically the halloween-lover's mecca. Just writing about it makes me giddy as a school girl. We're going on a Hocus Pocus tour and everything. Hocus Pocus!
  • In conjunction to Salem we will be visiting Boston for a day or so as well. New England in the fall people.  The Freedom trail, Boston Common, cream pies, wicked-thick accents. It's going to be incredible.
  • And from Halloween it's just a hop, skip and a jump to Thanksgiving and Christmas! You may think I'm getting ahead of myself but it'll be here before you know it


2 comments:

Lani said...

I am wicked jealous of your adventures especially to Salem and your awesome Hocus Pocus tour seriously geeking out over here. I obviously can't wait to see you in a month that will be amazing! Love you sister!

Kat said...

So exciting!!! This post just makes me happy.