3.11.2014

30 Weeks



















I meant to have Brody take some more bump pictures last weekend, but he was so busy working on a hearing for one of his clients that it just didn't happen. Breaking into the thirties is kind of freaking me out, I feel like this pregnancy is flying by! I now have to go see my doctor every two weeks instead of 4 and I feel like she's going to be here before we know it.  With the flood and all the craziness with our apartment we've done virtually no "nesting" (we can't really do much anyway) but at some point in my life I became a big 'planner' and having so much be out of my control and un-plannable has been a challenge for me. But we are already seeing the reasons for everything that has been happening, and the fact that we've had to rely solely on each other through it all has just made me fall even harder for him (which I didn't know was possible).

2 comments:

Lani said...

It is so exciting! I'm sorry you can't nest that is hard but you are doing amazing. Love you sister!

Lacey said...

i can't believe you are 30 weeks sis! she will be here before we know it! i love all of your quotes! and knowing you it will are work out and you will be totally fine, you can handle anything!