3.15.2014

31 Weeks (with pictures)



















It's been a week of welcome good news. Our mattress, our beautiful, king-size, actually double-sided, mattress came on Thursday.  And everything went perfectly.  I wish we would have just gone with US-Mattress.com in the first place, but...you live and you learn. Not only that, but a crew of handymen came to our apartment yesterday and fixed all our walls and ceiling. I still can't believe it took this long and we still need carpet in the bedroom, but I'm just so happy that our apartment is almost back to normal.















As promised to a few different people, Brody took some photos of the baby bump today. I tried to include some variety to get the full magnitude of my belly. I apologize in advance if my blindingly pale skin hurts anyone's eyes (especially the ones without my jacket on, yikes.)  It was in the 60's today and we took a nice little stroll in the sunshine. It felt so good to spend time outside, the sun and warmth is just good for the soul. Not to mention getting some much-needed vitamin D as we're both getting over colds right now.

Lately, there is nothing more fun for us than watching my tummy move with baby girl's kicks and rolls and whatever else she's doing in there. We can't wait to meet her in a couple months! And yes, we do have a short list of names that we like, but we are going to wait to decide for sure until we meet her :) Right now that list is Cadence, Olivia, and Naomi for those who've been wondering.

No comments: