3.26.2014

The Look for Less

I've got major spring fever. I can't wait for warm weather and of course, warm weather clothes.  Cute spring and summery dresses and sandals. Sigh....

And I've been noticing some amazing retail cheats lately.

Is there anything better for spring than a bright, beautiful floral?  I love the colors in this Anthro Quinby dress, just not so much the price.  Lands End has a beautiful option for much less.
Anthropologie $168Land's End $59






















The Free People embroidered Marina Dress, so lovely and perfect for summer but not exactly cheap at $128 retail. Luckily both Target and Ruche seem to have their own, much more affordable option
Free People $128Target $29.99Ruche $54.99














Sonnet James is a line of modest, mom-friendly dresses that are really cute, but seem stupidly expensive for what you're getting. I found this super cute substitute for their popular Remi dress at ASOS and I know target has a full-length one too but I couldn't seem to find it online
Sonnet James $98ASOS $47.05






















Free People Penny Lane Dress, so breezy and cute but for $152....not so much. Luckily, Ruche has a similar option for much less
 Free People $128Ruche $44.99 (though admittedly no where as cute)






















And this lovely Galina dress is only $59 at Anthro which is super cheap for them, but ASOS has a very similar version for half that.
Anthropologie $59ASOS $25.41






















I think I'm just getting excited to wear my non-maternity clothes again

No comments: