12.01.2015

Giving Thanks

For some reason I ALWAYS forget to take pictures on Thanksgiving. I'm going to assume it's because I get too sidetracked by delicious food to be bothered to stop and take a photograph. But alas, Thanksgiving weekend was a wonderful break from work, and we were super productive and finally got everything ready for Baby #2.  It was an exciting morning at my parents--the power went out around 11 am, (the turkey was only halfway cooked), but as soon as everything had been sorted out and the Turkey was on its way to Lacey's to finish cooking, the power came back on. Of course.

We ate dinner at Brody's parents with the Shoffs and Thompsons, and everything was delicious!  Cadie had so much fun playing with all of her cousins all day and singing Frozen's Let it Go to her hearts content. I took some 39-week photo bump pictures, only because it's fun to compare and for posterity's sake.  And I had to get Cadie's latest silly expression where she scrunches her shoulders and grits her teeth, I love it. She has also become the prayer police and loves to fold her arms and make sure everyone else is too.

I can't believe we've officially begun the countdown for Baby Girl #2.  I've tried to get as much Christmas stuff and shopping out of the way as I can. We are hoping Cadie is going to love having a little sister but are a little nervous for the transition. I can't believe we are days away from the due date!


20 weeks vs 39 weeks, I think my cheeks filled in almost as much as my belly 

No comments: