2.16.2009

Lately


I just had to post a picture of these gorgeous roses, I know it's totally lame to take pictures of flowers but I just love the colors of these. You just can't go wrong with roses . Anyways, in a few days I will be able to take much, MUCH better pictures that will make even the most beautiful flowers look even better because I am going to this camera (my Valentine's Day present) I can't wait!!!!!
It's a Canon Digital Rebel XS Black 18-55 IS. I have always wanted a digital SLR and my dream is finally coming true.

***

In other, less exciting news, I have been getting re-acquainted with an old hobby of mine....

Painting has always been wonderfully relaxing for me, and a few weeks ago i decided to bust out my old art kit and do some fun colorful prints for our apartment. White walls are so cold and just don't do anything for a room, so I made these fun little prints to liven them up a bit. The birds are my favorite.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh!!! you are amazing!!!! will you paint some for me! I love the style!! we should have a paint day, the only thing i can really do is water color!! teach me!

Lacey said...

linds you are awesome and the birds are my favorite too! and i don't think it is lame to take pictures of roses, well maybe because i usually do.

Bethany said...

way cute!! I want to paint.... maybe you can teach me how...love the grouping and the colors that you chose.

Kathy said...

LINDSEY! You are really good! I think my favorite is the tree on the blue. LOVE THEM ALL!

Molly said...

"oh, like i just busted these out... like it was no biggie, painting is so easy, what you can't do it???"

i love the tree.

will you teach me...

Patricia said...

linds! i had no idea! i'm so impressed with you!!!

Kevin, Lani, Connor and Crew said...

The birds are amazing especially getting the angle of the birds looking at each other, I love it, and of course I am very jealous of your many many talents. I love them all and I need to comission you to do something for my living room. Love ya sister!