2.10.2009

6 Months Later


Last Saturday was our six-month wedding anniversary . I can't believe how fast it has flown by and how much fun it has been! I freaking love my husband.

Because it is almost Valentine's Day and because Brody has to work that holiday too (grr, he already had to work Christmas Eve, New Year's and Halloween) we decided to combine the two. We went to dinner at the Market Street Grill and then went to "She's Just Not that Into You". The movie was good (not great) but the night was fantastic.

Brody got a new laptop and I get a new digital SLR camera. I am so excited! It's something I have wanted for a long time and can't wait. I am such a lucky girl!

***

We also got to go to a Jazz game last week, my boss was out of town and gave us his tickets. We won.

3 comments:

Lacey said...

happy anniversary guys! linds i want you to take pictures of my baby when you get your camera!

Kathy said...

Happy 6 months!

Kevin, Lani, Connor and Crew said...

How fun, I am so happy for you guys! Lindsey you guys are both so cute I love that picture.