2.21.2009

On it's way....

Spring is almost here. And today was such a gorgeous tease, blue skies and sunshine and little birdies chirping in the trees. ah I can't wait!
*
As I've grown older I've come to the realization that I really don't care for winter. I'm not a skier, I pay for my own utilities now, and I'm not in school anymore so the hope for a snow day has all but vanished. The cold does nothing for me. nothing. and I can't stand that it gets dark by 6:30 pm. ugh.
*
Thankfully, daylight savings is only a couple of weeks away (the second Sunday in March) and the days will start getting longer and warmer. Ideal for all kinds of wonderful activities which I've decided to display through the magic of vintage posters.

Get a sunburn

Bicycle

Take a sail...

Go see a movie at the drive-in

or have a picnic, just to name a few.
Can't wait!

2 comments:

Chad and Clair said...

The drive in sounds fun... we should do that as our double date! This post was cute... as usual.

Lacey said...

love the vintage posters and i totally agree about winter, it blows.