2.28.2009

Showered with LOVE


This weekend was my sister Lani's baby shower at my parents house and my first time using my new camera. Lani is due next month and I am so excited for her! She will be an amazing mother to her new baby boy.

***

I was a little picture happy but it was such a gorgeous day and was so fun to see all my sisters, cousins, childhood friends, and nieces - who, like Pavlov's dogs, have been trained since birth to take pictures on command (thanks to grandma). Here are a few of my favorites shots from the day.
The whole gang

The proud grandmothers

Amazing LaryAnn and McCall, practically related

The delicious eclair's from Carols Bakery with little blue baby booties.

Just try to say no to that face

1 comment:

Chad and Clair said...

Love the new camera...very nice pictures. And yes, you did drop the ball with dinner...but I will forgive you. Thursdays are good for us...probably the best day. Talk to you soon.