3.13.2010

Collections


All this Alice in Wonderland stuff has made me want to start collecting...

clocks and teapots.

So that someday I can throw an amazing Alice-themed Bridal shower, or birthday party, or a very merry unbirthday tea party just for the fun of it. Wouldn't it just be incredible?


I found these beautiful photos these from some of my favorite wedding blogs Green Wedding Shoes and The Wedding Chicks.

Is it bad that a part of me just wants to have a new wedding every year? I loved my wedding don't get me wrong, but come on, a blue ruffle dress? Yes please.

p.s. - I saw the movie. It was ok. too much computer generated stuff for my taste...
I guess I was just expecting them to stay truer to the book

There is no use trying” said Alice, “One can’t believe impossible things.”
“I dare say you haven’t had much practice” said the Queen. “When I was your age, I always did it for an hour a day. Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”

5 comments:

Lacey said...

so fun! i will keep my eye out for clocks and teapots! what did you think of "where the wild things are."?

Brett and Rachel said...

Definitely my fav quote of the movie!

Kat said...

urban ourfitters had this perfect lamp made out of a teapot,saucer and tea cup, i just saw it yesterday. and when i went back just know to get the link to show you it was gone! sad day. do you know what one i'm talking about?

Bethany said...

beautiful finds... we just threw a very merry unbirthday for one of our friends and we used my white tea pot collection. So fun! I love this theme and now want to have every party be an alice in wonderland party. No Joke.

Lani said...

pretty things, I want that clock on a necklace or something really cool!