7.20.2011

Delaware


Delaware. Hi, I'm in Delaware... (that was for you sisters)

Brody and I drove to the charming Lewes Beach, in Delaware on Wednesday, it's only about 2 hours from DC and it was wonderful to get in one last hurrah before I start working next week.
I've had too many bad sand experiences to take my SLR to the beach so all these are from my iphone.



Then we went to this cute little restaurant on their fisherman's wharf for lunch. I had a delicious Santa Fe Salad, and Brody got a lobster roll with bacon and avocado. I was so happy he could have some fresh seafood, it's his fave.


We crossed the Chesapeake Bay on our way, it was beautiful and one of the bigger suspension bridges we've been on so far.


We wrapped up the day in Bethesda with some delicious frozen yogurt and the Apple store replaced Brody's phone for FREE even though the broken front glass wasn't covered under warranty. LOVE when that happens :)

It was a beautiful day!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

linds, thanks for the shout out in the beginning! lol love it! And hello, you and Brody's life is so dreamy from my perspective! Your little trip sounds absolutely fabulous! thanks for sharing so i can live vicariously through you. :) PS i was thinking about how i miss you and going to lunch with you today, so thanks again for posting. :)

Kat said...

Oh that looks like so much fun ho! It seems like you should have been eating a big corn dog though. I don't know why, it just does.