12.06.2011

Observations



  • That awkward moment when you get on the elevator with the same random guy that you got stuck on the elevator with last time and you really really hope it doesn't happen again.

  • Getting off the metro the other day and a hair weave falls out of the girl in front of me's purse and so I bend over to grab it for her and abruptly stop when I realize what it is. Hair is just gross even if it's fake. (Don't worry I had called out to her and she came and grabbed it.)

  • Conversation I overheard on the elevator today:

    Girl 1: "...So what, am I just not supposed to bend over when I wear
    it?"
    Girl 2: "Well you shouldn't ever bend over, you just bend at your
    knees."
    Girl 1: "Whatever, just stay behind me all night, ha ha..."

    Daddy's kicking himself right now for not giving her more attention growing up.

  • Getting an email from the building manager at work warning everyone that there is going to be a "soft lock down" on Wednesday thanks to Occupy's latest goal of invading K street. Not sure how that's going to help the economy or tax the rich...

  • Here's the thing about the homeless; I happily gave what change I had to the guy that politely opened the door for me at CVS. The guy that yells at me outside Subway everyday, "Hey buy me a sandwich!!!! Tuna, footlong!!!! does not get my change.

4 comments:

Kat said...

why was that girl carrying her weave in her purse?? gross.

Lani said...

Ha ha ha, fun observations, I love the rude homeless guy, you should yell back get a job! JK anyway "Ooh there's a wig on the floor." Do you remember that quote from I love the 80's?

Lindsey said...

Oh you better believe I knew you or Lacey were going to bust out 'ew there's a wig on the floor!' haha. There really was.

Lacey said...

lol eww there's a wig on the floor really happened to you! :) love it!