11.19.2012

Giving Thanks

















Lots to be thankful for, so here is a small snippet in no particular order

  • Brody, he's my world.
  • That Sandy only sideswiped DC and we were spared the brunt of the storm
  • The Google maps app, I would be so utterly lost driving (and sometimes even walking) without it.
  • Space heaters
  • Brody, when after I had a horrible day at work last week, I came home to flowers, a clean house, and fresh laundry :)
  • Diet root beer, and of course the free Diet Dr Pepper at work
  • My amazing Young Women, who are all incredible and better people than me
  • Going to movies
  • Going out to eat
  • Instagram, without which I would miss out on lots of adorable pics of my nieces and nephews 
  • Boots weather
  • Family. The holidays just aren't as fun without them
  • Free shipping
  • Gchat. I can't stress enough how much it more tolerable it makes working full time
  • Brody, and his newfound, budding enthusiasm for cooking
  • New catalogs in the mail
  • Our wonderful ward.  It's unlike any other I've ever been a part of.
  • iTunes Genius suggestions and Pandora
  • Fall leaves
  • Getting letters/packages in the mail
  • Friends who encourage me in my ambitions and dreams
  • Brody, who is so good with technology and such when I'm clueless
  • Hulu and Netflix
  • The world's easiest 8-minute walking commute
  • Short work-weeks and holidays, wahoo!!!
And I could go on for days......I hope you're Thanksgiving week is off to a good start!

1 comment:

Kat said...

Love the list. I'm thankful Cafe Rio brought us together and that gchat keeps us in touch. Happy Thanksgiving Ho!