11.09.2012

Stand By Your....Boots

I got my favortie pair a boots a couple of years ago for Christmas.  They were a bit of an investment but considering how much I've worn and love them, they were worth it.   Those puppies will be with me for a long time.  However, upon moving to DC and living our walking-heavy pedestrian lifestyle, one of the soles had developed a bit of a hole.  I was pretty sad and upset considering, but I quickly learned that they were still under their two-year warranty...


So, I packed them up and shipped them off to the refurbishing center a couple weeks ago, and low and behold, they arrived today good as new!  New soles on both boots, and I think they even re-conditioned the leather for me.  And it was all free. It was a welcome pick-me-up today and the perfect start to the weekend.  I love when a company or establishment will actually stand by their work product, becasue it's becoming a bit of a rarity these days. So I'm passing off my good vibes to you all.  Bon Weekend :)





2 comments:

jessica said...

Thank you SO much for posting this. My Paige have the soles with holes, just like yours! I bought them Feb 2012. I'm just got off the phone with Frye and they are going to repair them for me!

Lindsey said...

I'm glad it was helpful!