2.28.2013

Serendipitous

I had no idea there was a Serendipity in DC until about a month ago. Did you know there were any outside of New York?? Naturally, upon discovering this juicy tidbit, me and my lovely VT ladies, Erin and Narae, decided to meet up for some frozen hot chocolate deliciousness.  It's located right across the street from my favorite gold-domed Gringott's bank, so I've walked by it multiple times but never noticed!  Georgetown is just so ridiculously charming and it was surprisingly not crowded which made it even better.  It was so rich and yummy, but even between the three of us, we couldn't finish it...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks amazing! The town and the chocolate.... Send me some of that too!

Lindsey said...

Well get out here Linds and we can go to all these fun places!! haha

Kat said...

I thought you were going to take down that thing by yourself! haha We will have to go there when I visit :)

Lacey said...

it looks so charming!