2.08.2013

Thoughts on a Thursday


...Even though I'm finishing this post on a Friday:

  • That sweet, sweet senesation of knowing that tomorrow is Saturday and you get to sleep in.
  • When you and your friends walk two miles in the cold on your lunch break just for a Georgetown cupcake. Worth it.
  • That awkard moment when someone with questionable fashion compliments something you're wearing and you immediately re-examine your whole outfit.
  • Anytime you get to wear jeans to work.
  • That moment when you sell something on ebay and actually make money on it, so you mentally start going through all your belongings to see what else you can part with.
  • Getting Amazon packages :)

Bon weekend everyone!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Are those cupcakes really as amazing as everyone says? You better send me one...

Lacey said...

what did she sell on ebay? and i'm with Lindsay, i want a cupcake, maybe i should just come out and visit, then i can get one myself.

Lindsey said...

They are pretty delicious, so you both better come visit me and try it! And Lace I sold an old J Crew shirt for $73!!! I was loving life