4.21.2014

Nothing Classier than a Target Dressing Room Selfie

To document my 36-week belly


















Well, is there anything classier than selfies in general? *gag/cringe/dry-heave*

But I do need to be better at documenting my progress living so far away from my family and there was a perfectly good full-length mirror...so, here we are.  Plus, I think pregos get more of a pass on the selfie thing since we clearly aren't taking them to be vain.

Also, just a friendly reminder that Target does price-matching. I feel like I'd heard that at some point in my life, but had never actually tried it...until Friday afternoon when we got our Baby Bjorn for $20 cheaper (Amazon's price).  And it took about 2 seconds! I had just printed off the Amazon page showing their price and the checkout girl manually changed it. Voila!  I think this could be the start of something...


3 comments:

Lacey said...

she is good girl, and looks amazing! i didn't know target price matched, i knew walmart did, but i didn't know about target, Awesome!

Kat said...

How are you 36 weeks pregnant and still have great legs? What the heck ho. what. the. heck.

Lindsey said...

The black leggings are pretty great for hiding pregnancy cankles haha, but thanks ho :)