4.02.2014

Some Slight Changes Ahead


















Just ya know, Brody graduating from school and us having a baby all at the same time. No big deal.  We already have the tickets and such for his graduation. I really really would love to know when baby girl is going to make her grand appearance...it would make planning all these crazy life-changing things a lot easier but I guess I should get used to having to be flexible.

I also found out today that my insurance will pay for a breast pump, 100% of the cost covered.  Sorry did you not want to hear about this? We don't even have to rent from the hospital which is awesome.  And it's the electric, double-pump good-quality ones.  I'm pretty sure this perk is thanks to Obamacare (it just came into effect Jan 1, 2014) but don't tell my parents that ;)


No comments: