7.25.2012

The Lost Photos

I was downloading some photos off Brody's phone the other day and low and behold, it was like finding a treasure trove of pictures and memories from the past year that had never seen the light of day :) So, I give you our lost photos from the last year in reverse chronological order...

One of our last Sunday afternoons in Utah:



Scout Camp last summer:





























Crowds after the earthquake evacuation:




















A stroll to Arlington in the fall:





















Getting to meet Justice Thomas

Beautiful Museums and Memorials:

Pictures from Tutoring:
More bowling pictures:
Downed trees from the crazy storm:


Mason Temple:


2 comments:

Kat said...

I love finding old pictures I've never seen before, or just completely forgotten about. I still can't believe you've been in DC for a year now...

MacandJames said...

the photos from the last time you visited us makes us seem so boring haha. I'm dead asleep on the couch, Brody is sitting on the chair directly in TV vision and you and dad in the vicinity of all that happening. This Christmas we will have to actually have a party :)