9.22.2012

And.....It's Official

September 22, 2012. It's officially the first day of fall people!!!!!! Wahoo!!!!


And it makes me happier than it probably should, but I don't care. I love fall. There, I said it. The "L" word. And truth be told, I've been head over heels for fall for a while now.  Years, really. Possibly decades...but that just makes me seem really old to be able to say I've felt anything for decades...

So take a moment this weekend to wear some boots, a scarf, your field jacket that's been itching to make an appearance, possibly some plaid or tweed and enjoy something pumpkin-flavored and daydream about all the wonderful shows that are coming back, and start planning your halloween costume (or if you really mean business, start finalizing the halloween costume you've been planning for months) and bid farewell to summer and good riddance to humidity.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fall is amazing..... You're amazing. When I read its official I was certain you were going to announce you we're pregnant. I think I'm obsessed with the idea of you having a baby..... Is that weird? Nope. Crazy about you and your style! Along with your beautiful houses will you start doing fashion post because I want to be you. Kay thank bye!

Kat said...

This just made me want to go shopping so I can wrap myself up in new scarves and coats...I love fall. And shopping.