9.05.2012

Day Two


We started day two off on a rather somber note at the Holocaust memorial, which was incredibly moving and touching. It's a must if you ever come to the city, and it was my first time going.   Afterwards, we walked around the mall, starting at the Washington monument and making our way to the WWII, the Vietnam Wall, the Lincoln, The Korean, The MLK, The Roosevelt, and finally, The Jefferson. Phew.

Then, after dinner, we walked around the White House and the Eisenhower Executive Office Building (or as I call it, the great and spacious building because it just looks exactly as you'd picture it, right?)















3 comments:

Lacey said...

linds i love all the pics! it looks like it was so fun! i hope that i will make it out there someday!

Lani said...

So jealous I know they had so much fun and I am mostly jealous that they got to hang out with you.

Kat said...

Oh this just makes me want to hop on a plane right now and come visit. Home only for a couple weeks and I already have the itch to travel...next summer better pan out.