9.04.2012

Day One




I can't believe how quickly the week my parents were here passed! It was so fun to see them and spend some quality time exploring this beautiful city with my aunt and uncle. I took lots of pictures so bear with me, I think it's best to do these in sections...

We started everything off by stopping by my favorite building in the whole city, the Library of Congress, where my dad was promptly stopped by security from entering because of his pocket knife and leatherman that he keeps with him at all times. It was pretty hilarious. We spent the rest of the day, hiding it in bushes and flower planters outside the rest of the buildings and museums to avoid any other run-ins with security. Welcome to DC.

We also went on a tour of the Capitol, the Air and Space Museum, and the Smithsonian Castle, and ended the night at visitng at their hotel which had an incredible view of the whole city.














2 comments:

Kevin, Lani, Connor and Crew said...

Wow super jealous! I bet it was so much fun seeing the city but I would guess that the best part was being with you. I know that is what I would like the best. Love you sister and we can't wait to see you this winter!

Kevin, Lani, Connor and Crew said...

oh and can I say it took my at least 3 or 4 times to get the stupid code words/numbers right.