2.14.2014

27 Weeks





















Happy Friday everyone! I realize I've been pretty terrible at documenting the growth of my bump so I had Brody take a couple of pictures yesterday during our snow day.  DC got about 8 inches and I finally got my snow day off from work. It was lovely, I finally got to wear my bean boots!  I'm feeling really good, have been craving citrusy fruits again lately (before that it was cupcakes, and before that is was chocolate chip cookies) and I'm really not a sweets person so yes cupcakes is a little out of the ordinary for me although nothing weird. I can't believe next week will start my third trimester. Yikes!

McCall and James had their baby girl! Paisley Aloise Shoff was born right on schedule on her due date, coming in at 6 lbs 15 oz and 19 inches long. We're so happy for them and can't wait to meet her!