2.21.2014

Spring Fever

Happy Friday!!! This week has been absolutely wonderful between the holiday on Monday, Brody taking me out on our post-Valentine's dinner to our usual spot, and the weather has been in the 50's and 60's! Tomorrow it's supposed to even get up to 64 and be sunny! Everything is just better and easier when it isn't bitter cold out.  I feel like we are finally starting to dig out of the winter blues and I'm excited and nervous and anxious all at the same time.

You guys what happened to this month?!  I think it must have been the Olympics. Even though they got off to a really slow, rough start, they've gotten much better and it's basically all we've been watching for the last two weeks. Even though the US is currently winning the medal race I still feel like these haven't been as good as Vancouver, but what can you do?  I can't believe it's already the end of February! Well... that went by MUCH faster than January but it's now starting to make me feel a little panicked.  I guess we better get our lives in order for baby girl to arrive. I'm starting my third trimester this week. Ahh! It's gone by so fast.


No comments: