2.04.2014

Six Months



















You guys it's February! We made it through January! We're that much closer to Spring!!!

Also, I'm in my 26th week, which is just over six months. Isn't that crazy?!  Other than some routine queasiness in my first trimester it's been pretty smooth sailing for me.  I have been in what I've heard called the second trimester sweet spot for a while and I think it lulled me into a false sense of security. However,  my lower legs and feet have started to swell a little at the end of the day, (usually just on days when I have work), so I've been drinking more water, which means I'm going to the bathroom about 85 times a day. So that's fun, and last night I had the worst charley horse of my life in my right calf. I couldn't believe how bad it was, but apparently they are very common in pregos. Not surprising. But these recent developments are making me nervous for the third trimester, and I had to document how it's all been going since so much has been dedicated to other concerns on the blog lately.

Baby girl is kicking like crazy, we can even see my belly move now when she moves! It's so crazy and has become Brody's new favorite activity.  It's crazy to think how much our lives are going to be completely different in a few months. Like forever, completely and totally different in more ways than one. We're so excited!




No comments: